2012年5月12日星期六

Anne Hathaway in Marcello de Cartier Saddle Bag -

Why does shoe look so sad? It’s a nice bag!

great handbag, very practical, sweet color and super sylish, wear it anytime, and it never goes out of style :)

if only it was a litttttle bit more spacious :)

anne_hathaway_cartier_1.jpg

Guess who’s been sporting Cartier’s new Marcello saddle bag? None other than Anne Hathaway–a perfect fit in my mind, given her laid back vibe and unpretentious demeanor. The actress was spotted sporting Cartier’s brand new messenger (it launches in stores this week) in both New York and Los Angeles, proving that things that don’t scream logos work in the City of Angels. As Bag Snob readers can clearly tell, I’m a big fan of Cartier work–both as a journalist and as a client–but I wouldn’t recommend this bag if I didn’t really think it was understated chic. I like how Anne pairs it with a subdued outfit (save for the statement necklace), letting her bag be the one pop of color. With a bag with a strap as long as the Marcello saddle, I’d prefer to wear it over the shoulder–but that’s just me (the linear lines of the bag do create a longer silhouette for the wearer). Anne’s sporting the large model in a rich red leather that, as I learned, is only available for the jeweler’s VIP clients (perhaps a special order is available?) but other color incarnations include black and a scrumptious dark caramel leather.

anne_hathaway_cartier_2.jpg

$1,850, available at Cartier boutiques and www.cartier.com

没有评论:

发表评论