2012年6月19日星期二

Working at the Coach Outlet

Working at the Coach Outlet

Many girls consider working at the Coach Outlet stores with visions of all the nice bags they can buy at great prices. The perfect college job! While this could be true, I think a lot of these girls spend most of their paycheck on Coach purses, wallets or whatever strikes their fancy. The rules have changed over the past few years on what type of discount these girls (and guys coach bags!) receive as an employee. At the time of this writing, some of girls have told me that they receive 60% off of the full price, or highest price on the tag. (The outlet tags often have two prices) This is a pretty good gig for a young girl who's frothing at the mouth with every new truck load of merchandise that comes in. I think most of these girls would help unload the truck if they were allowed! Employees are not permitted to put anything on hold as they did in the past. Still, a pretty sweet deal if you are into Coach handbags. Or is it?

It starts with a beautiful scribble tote. The perfect bag for all my summertime fun activities! And 60% off... that's even better than on eBay! You buy it. Next week a truck load of matching Mini Skinny's come in. You have to have one. After all, it matches perfectly and once these cuties are gone they won't be coming back. Ok coach bags, I'm set. Summer is great and I look awesome with my Coach tote and matching Mini. But the bag is not quite big enough. I'm not complaining coach bags, just taking note. I love the bag but maybe I did buy on impulse just a little. But it was cheap and still, I love it! Another truck comes in. Wow, look at these new Carly duffle's! There is plenty of room and the signature khaki pattern will go with everything I own. I won't have to buy another purse for years. Besides, the scribble is really just a summer bag. Fall will be here soon. I'm going to get it! You only live once! And this is the start of the cycle that continues until you finish college, are forced to find a real job and say goodbye to your paid hobby.

So while you may not have amassed much of a savings account, you've prepared yourself for your future by investing in other ways. You've stockpiled a massive arsenal of fashion accessories that will last a lifetime. You have a bag for every outfit. You look great at all your interviews and best of all, you'll never have to buy another purse the rest of your life! A week has passed and today you are celebrating. You've landed your first real job. You owe much of your success to those Coach Factory Outlet years for looking so sharp at the interview. Monday you start your new position as assistant store manager at the Burberry Outlet Shop! I hear they have a great employee discount plan.Related:

没有评论:

发表评论