2012年8月9日星期四

I remember my first business cards very clearly; receiving them was one of my proudest moments as a

12345NEXT PAGE » Related Stories
  • The Best High School Graduation Gifts for the Class of 2012
  • A few goofy gifts for the eccentric on your list
  • The Best Bags of Spring 2012 Under $600
  • Chanel Metiers d’Art features some of the brand’s most gorgeous bags in recent memory
The Best Accessory Gifts for Recent Grads Grad-Gifts Related articles:

The Best Accessory Gifts for Recent Grads Tory Burch Norah Large Satchel
First things first: The Tory Burch Norah Large Satchel might be the perfect work and interview bag if you’re looking for a job in a more conservative industry. It’s neutral http://usacoachoutlet.weebly.com, reasonably sized coach outlet online, sports only the tiniest of hidden logos and doesn’t cost an arm and a leg. Most importantly, it looks sleek and professional. $525 via Neiman Marcus.

My solution? I went out and bought a cheap, businesslike interview bag and portfolio that I promptly got rid of once I landed a job. If you’re the mother, grandmother, aunt or big sister of a soon-to-be college grad who’s about to make her way into a daunting job market, you can help her out. We’ve picked some essential accessories for new grads, all under $1000 http://coachoutletstoreonlineuk.weebly.com/, that will help her wrangle everything from her laptop to her resumés to her first set of business cards. Check out our picks, after the jump.

Yesterday, it came to my attention that today is spring graduation at my alma mater, the University of Georgia, which marks four years since my own advent to the real world. At the time, I was carrying a 2007 Balenciaga bag that I had bought with my own money (from my very glamourous college job selling appliances and TVs at Best Buy) http://coachhandbagsonsale.freeoda.com, and I remember panicking a little bit when met with the prospect of what I should carry to a job interview. I had a bunch of fun options, including my bright purple Balenciaga (which I still have and carry), but nothing that screamed, “Hire me to do things for your company in spite of the sluggish economy!”

The Best Accessory Gifts for Recent Grads Smythson Textured Leather Card Holder
I remember my first business cards very clearly; receiving them was one of my proudest moments as a new member of the workforce, and it made everything seem very official. Once the grad in your life gets hired, she’s going to need something like the Smythson Textured Leather Card Holder to store hers. $280 via Net-a-Porter.

Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论