2012年4月29日星期日

Controlled Art Attack

,beats by dre headphones sale

>> Alright,WE LOVE THE WEB, so I've been lazy today because I've just landed in New York and having dealt with a very odd flight of Delta pizza boxes sliding all over the floor and policemen stomping onboard when we landed, my brain can't handle any more than just a note to say that today is an Ana Locking day with sentiments towards her shoes shared by Kingdom of Style.

I never got to say how much I would have loved to have seen Locking's A/W 10-11 collection in motion given that as a backdrop to her 'Spinning Destiny' collection was an actual spinning wheel of projected colours reflecting the palette of the intensely bright marbled collection.  Give me a set with spinning wheels and I'm a square-eyed piece of pliable putty.  Give me slightly garish, slightly naive ways of colour application and I can't help but regress to reruns of Art Attack in my head.  Ana Locking's colour wheels are therefore most welcome...

Pp36

Pp29 Pp30

Pp35 Pp32

Pp37

From the shot above though, rather than going wild for the heels and wedges that come paint splattered and caged up...

Zpm05Zpm17

...I'm more taken with the printed desert boots for men that would make a sturdy companion (with an artistic temperament...) for my Clarks paisley print boots...

Zph02

Zph03

Despite all the colourful strokes that made for an exciting show wheel and finale of acrylic painted textures,replica soccer jerseys, I also favoured the more muted looks... the camel and dusky pink working a treat in this sharp wool cape... as well as in the menswear blazer where a little gem of pink shines through.  There are only so much wheeled capers the eyes can take after all.

Pp10

Pp13

没有评论:

发表评论